âž¡ Although “Check out with PayPal” is shown, you don’t need a Paypal account to make a payment. When you click on the Paypal button you’ll see an option to use either Paypal, or you can use your Bank Debit or Credit Card if you prefer.
âž¡ To alter the quantity, just overtype the correct number in the Quantity box and the price will adjust accordingly.
âž¡ To make another purchase or continue browsing, select from the menu headings above.
- PAYMENT can either be made online via the ADD CART shopping basket on my website, or if you prefer to do an online bank transfer transfer please message me for bank details.
- RETURNS/REFUNDS: As your order is bespoke, I am not able to offer returns or refunds on paintings, unless they are damaged in transit. However, you are welcome to come and view a painting before purchase.
- ORIGINAL PAINTINGS are supplied fitted with an ivory white mount, ready for you to frame; they are packed protectively and posted via Courier or Royal Mail Registered and Signed for.
- PRINTS are unmounted, ready for you to frame with or without a mount; they are packed protectively and posted by Royal Mail 2nd class Signed for.
- COLOUR MATCH: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the colours of the painting/print match what you see online, colours on different viewing screens can vary slightly due to individual screen settings.
- WATERMARK shown on these website images will not be displayed on the original painting or on prints.
- OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS please message me for shipping costs.
- All images on this website are COPYRIGHT Â© Carrie McKenzie. All rights reserved.
INFO. I am an artist and I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire. My paintings are exhibited regularly at a number of galleries and venues across West Yorkshire. Also, my artwork has been selected for collections in UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. In addition to original works of art, I also offer signed prints and greeting cards in different sizes. These are available through this website. Having had a passion for art since I was a child, I currently work from my studio in Halifax. Also, I have trained with some of the leading national and internationally known artists, who have influenced the development of my own personal style. I think it is important for an artist to keep learning and refreshing ideas. It is an exciting journey. Furthermore, I am attracted to the play of light and color that completely changes the appearance of the environment, its people and wildlife. So many great artists have tried to capture the fascination of light in their work. Moreover I think it is one of the most exciting aspects of any painting. Consequently, I am always striving to reflect the impact of light and color into my own work.
Â© Carrie McKenzie: Artist Halifax, West Yorkshire. All rights reserved.