BLUE HYDRANGEA PAINTING
- ORIGINAL SIGNED ARTWORK: circa 16″x12″ painting is fitted in a 20″x16″ ivory white mount ready for you to frame.
- PREMIUM PRINTS: high-image-quality prints on Fujicolour crystal archive professional lustre paper that produces vibrant colour reproduction; and prints come unmounted for you to frame with or without a mount.
COPYRIGHT Â© Carrie McKenzie: Artist Halifax West Yorkshire.
COLOUR MATCH: care has been taken to colour match the painting/print with what you see online, however colours on different viewing devices can vary due to individual screen settings.
WATERMARK: The copyright watermark will not appear on the original painting or prints.
Mixed Media and Brusho
- circa 16″x12″ painting is fitted in a 20″x16″ ivory white mount ready for you to frame.
20″x16″ mounted: Â£95
- professional lustre paper for high-image-quality and vibrant colour reproduction;
- prints come unmounted for you to frame with or without a mount.Â Â
(larger sizes available on request)
P&P : 5-10 days
DELIVERY & POSTAGE IS TO THE UK ONLY. Overseas customers from outside of the UK must complete the contact form to enquire about additional postage costs.
I am an artist and I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire. I exhibit my paintings regularly at a number of galleries and venues across West Yorkshire. As a result, my artwork has been selected for collections in UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. In addition to original works of art, I also offer premium signed prints and greeting cards in different sizes. Prints are available through this website. With a passion for art since I was a child, I now work from my studio in Halifax. Also, I have trained with some of the leading national and internationally acclaimed artists, who have influenced the development of my own personal style. In addition,Â I think it is important for an artist to keep learning and refreshing ideas; itâ€™s an exciting journey. Furthermore, I am fascinated at the play of light and color that completely changes the appearance of the environment, its people and wildlife. Certainly, many great artists have tried to capture the fascination of light in their work. Indeed,Â I think it is one of the most transformational aspects of any painting. Consequently, I am constantly striving to reflect the impact of light and color into my own work. For example, this beautiful painting depicts the light shining on the focal point of the painting. Furthermore, there is a good balance of light and dark tones.