I am a professional artist, trading as a limited company registered as Carrie McKenzie Ltd. You can contact me through my email: email@example.com, my mobile: 07854677767, or the contact page on my website: www.carriemckenzieart.co.uk/contact-enquiries
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Information collected is solely for the purposes of contacting you, either in relation to a course booking, to answer an enquiry, to process a sale from my website, or to advise you about my courses, workshops and exhibitions.
The data I collect is the personal information needed:
- for you to book on to one of my art courses or workshops, so I can contact you to confirm the booking, or if I need to cancel or change a workshop;
- to answer an enquiry from you about my services, such as requesting a painting commission, or to provide a demonstration or workshop for an art society;
- for you to purchase one of my artworks from my website, and process payment;
- to provide you with an invoice if you require one.
This can include any or all of the following:
- the full name(s) and address(es) of the person(s) making the booking/enquiry/purchase;
- the email address of the person(s) making the booking/enquiry/purchase;
- the telephone numbers of the person(s) making the booking/enquiry/purchase.
How I Store Your Data and Keep it Secure
- I take all reasonable precautions, technical and administrative, to store your information in a secure manner and to prevent its loss or misuse;
- Your data will be kept in a password protected computer and accessed only by myself;
- Invoices for purchases or services are also stored on a password protected computer and form part of my accounting records which have to be kept for seven years for the purposes of HM Revenue and Tax, after which they are destroyed;
- Purchases from my online shop are processed through a safe and secure Paypal environment. (Paypal are responsible for their own privacy statements);
- I do not share, analyse or sell your data to any third parties – its sole purpose is for contact and communication with you about your booking/enquiry/purchase.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You are entitled to change, erase, block or modify any inaccuracies in your personal data, by contacting me using my contact details above. If you wish to have your data erased you should contact me on the details above and I will remove you from my distribution list.